Spoiler alert : the last picture kind of gives away a turn of events.
Crazy legged fish show up on land bringing with them the "death stench" and a deadly virus/germ. Things get progressively gross and deadly as the number fish increases and the death stench pollutes the air. Plus, there are a couple bonus horror stories at the back of the second book (it's only a 2 book series). I'm being kind of vague in my description, but I thought some of you might be interested in reading it (*ahem* Zachary) and don't want to ruin the surprises. As creeped out as I was, I was also really impressed. The art is great, very detailed and graphic, and the story is engaging. Wasn't crazy about the ending however. For your viewing pleasure, some creepy fishes and etc!



Oh man, can we do book reviews on here sometimes? I know I'm always looking for something new to read. Any takers?
8 comments:
OMG its like Dead Space with FISH.
O_O
Book reviews ahoy! I'm a sucker for reviews.
Man, that fish is like Dead Space and the Thing. Just replace that shark with a severed head and there you go.
Scary comic books always get me way worse than scary movies. Maybe it's because scary movies are hamstrung by budget and idiot actors. Except for the Thing.
Which has Kurt Russel.
How about a joint review of the stuff we have read, Arielle?
Certainly! I still have to read the rest of Demian.
What is Dead Space?
Huzzah! I am excited for book reviews. Micah has been like my library for the summer, so I have actually been reading more than I expected. Lot's of David Sedaris.
I can't ever watch scary movies, but I do seem to get through scary things in book format a little easier.
Demian sounds cool, will you put up a summary when done?
Dead Space is a game for PS3. Basically people on this huge ship go nuts, die, and then their bodies are transformed into the alien/dead things that try really hard to dismember you ever few minutes.
Really, scary video games are way worse than either movies or books because you're responsible for your own stupidity.
ahhhh that sounds like a really scary video game!!
heck, i got freaked out when i accidentally killed laura croft in tomb raider by running into spikes/tigers, so yeah, that'd freak me out.
Post a Comment