Thanks for letting me join! Super-fun!
Sister Girl showed up yesterday so we could all have dinner with the Merry Matriarch (AKA my grandmother) and brought with her some enthusiasm about the Myers-Briggs personality typing system, and we did mine: INFJ, which is apparently the rarest personality type. You can google it if you want to read about how I think!
5 comments:
That sounds very much like you (of course I can't see so far into your brain). Welcome to overcurrent!
Okay, so I am INTJ, and here is the list of INTJ fictional characters...
Cassius (Julius Caesar)
Mr. Darcy (Pride and Prejudice)
Gandalf the Grey (J. R. R. Tolkein's Middle Earth books)
Hannibal Lecter (Silence of the Lambs)
Professor Moriarty, Sherlock Holmes' nemesis
Ensign Ro (Star Trek--the Next Generation)
Rosencrantz and Guildenstern (Hamlet)
George Smiley, John le Carre's master spy
Clarice Starling (Silence of the Lambs)
2 Silence of the Lambs on there. Awesome
ISTJ -- though I don't quite agree with the sticking to the rules part.
"ISTJs are most at home with "just the facts, Ma'am." They seem to perform at highest efficiency when employing a step-by-step approach. Once a new procedure has proven itself (i.e., has been shown "to work,") the ISTJ can be depended upon to carry it through, even at the expense of their own health. "
Hello! I took this test a few years ago and am apparently an INFP (the Idealist). Celebrity INFP's may include Princess Di, Shakespeare, and... er, Richard Gere.
For some reason I find it really funny to see Mr. Darcy, Gandalf, and Hannibal grouped together like that...
Post a Comment